Bank of Baroda is the trustworthy financial company, whose main motive is masses desire. They give you shopping, dining, traveling, and entertainment field privileges along with ultimate gift vouchers.
They offer various products Signature VISA, Platinum VISA, Titanium Master, and Corporate Premium VISA. Let’s check out one by one with their features.
Signature VISA Credit Card
- For this product joining, annual, and add-on fee Rs 1,000
- Free accidental coverage
- It’s acceptable globally
Platinum VISA Credit Card
- On purchases of Rs 100, you will get one loyalty point
- You will get up to 3 add-on cards free
- You will get 100% cashback loyalty points
Titanium Master Credit Card
- As a joining and add-on fee NIL
- You will get 30% cash withdrawal limit
- As an annual Rs 500 fee need to submit
Corporate Premium VISA Credit Card
- It’s a revolving credit
- You can have chip security benefit with this
- As a joining and an annual Rs 2,000 need to pay
What Are The Requirements For Bank Of Baroda Credit Card?
The bank’s conditions are simple you need to show eligibility, KYC, and income proof. If you are fit on the criteria, then nobody can stop you to get instant approval of a card.
Eligibility For A Bank Of Baroda
- Your age should be as per bank’s norm
- A regular source of income
- And a clear previous record
KYC Factor For A Card
- Identity proof: Any governmental photo ID proof
- Address proof: Passport, voter ID, and Aadhaar
- Income proof: Form 16, the latest salary slip, and a copy of income tax return
- And a recent passport size photograph
What Is The Procedure To Apply For A Credit Card?
The procedure of online application is easy. You need to follow simple steps and fill out the application form.
- Visit the official site
- Fill personal-professional details
- Upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph
- Share registered email ID or mobile number
- And click on submit button
How Can You More Utilize Of Credit Card?
You can utilize your bank of baroda credit card for multi-purpose like make payment, view monthly bank statement or more.
Online Payment Option
You can have net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, RTGS, and NEFT services. Before you can operate these sites, need to register yourself and log in with own User ID and password. It’s a secure, easy, and time-consuming method.
View Monthly Bank Statement
The bank can send the report on registered email ID or either check through online banking portal. You get to know the limit, swipe report, expenses, exceeding limit report and more. Through this, can know the CIBIL score, if there is an issue you need to check and try to recover it as early as possible.
Bank Of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call on 1800 22 3224 and get all problems solution within a second. You can ask queries, to the bank of Baroda credit card customer care number and get a quick answer. The executives are available by 24*7